Mann Island Finance’s history lies in the retail car finance space, until recently when parent company Investec Bank decided Mann Island was the vehicle in which to deliver finance to SME’s and the professions sector.
Securing funding is a necessary but often time consuming task for a lot of businesses using the traditional methods; we are here to take away a lot of these pains and help secure the necessary funding for our client. We bring a passion for supporting UK businesses along side an efficiency for service to offer a diverse range of funding options.
It is our aim to assist and work along side UK businesses to offer funding in the following areas:
• Asset Finance – The most secure form of lending, for SME’s to secure the assets that their business needs to help them progress, meet goals and grow their business.
• Vehicle Finance – We offer a complete service, from sourcing your desired vehicle to funding, delivery and optional maintenance packages.
• Confidential Invoice Finance – Fund the money ties up in your invoice’s to aid cash flow.
• Tax/VAT Loans – Spread over 3 months for VAT to 12 months for tax loans, designed to spread the cost of a costly bill across a more manageable time frame and aid cash of your business.
• Mergers and Acquisition – Do you want to expand your business by absorbing another business or want to buyout a partner, we can support your business through this period by providing the finance needed.
• Disbursement/Aged Debt – Designed for Solicitors and Barristers to release the cash tied up in long standing cases and aid the cash flow of their business.
• Practising Certificates – Many business owners require Professional Indemnity Insurance to cover themselves in the case of negligent actions, fund your certificates over 12 months.
• Refurbishments – Spread the cost of office refurbishment over a period of time to reduce huge cash outlays and improve cash flow.
• IT/Phone/Printer Systems (Soft Assets) – Spread the cost of your IT hardware and software over a fixed term to reduce large outlays and improve cash flow.
From a personal point of view, I have a real passion for working alongside business owners and I find it highly motivating to be a part of their journey and growth. I understand the pressures placed on businesses and as such we offer an efficient service working to deadlines and delivering our clients timeframes.
It is our desire to be a ‘one stop shop’ for all business funding needs. Please get in touch with me today, even if it’s just for a chat and a coffee, I would love to hear about your journey and any information will be treated with the upmost confidentiality.
Mark Leonard, Professions Executive.
Mobile: 07825 552579